Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mommy and Me Shoes

We just came from a lovely brunch with former housemates last week at Wild Honey...


...and were walking around the basement of Paragon when I stopped short because I saw such great-looking kicks. The same kicks Daphne Osena-Paez bought during her recent Shanghai trip - Feiyue.

http://daphne.ph/shanghais-french-concession


Now Daphne apparently got hers cheap in Shanghai but I got a good deal as well. The brand was part of the Mothercare bazaar and they were actively targeting moms by offering 30% off on any two pairs bought. They had such cute designs for kids and for adults that we bought a pair each, one for my toddler and one for myself.

I chose the designs for Lexi to try on but the kid has style opinions already! She tried a plain red canvas (like the design I chose), a plain pink canvas and a blue hi cut style. When we asked her what she liked it was quite obvious since she wouldn't let us take off her blue Feiyues anymore. It was much harder to choose for myself since there weren't a lot of designs in my size but I eventually decided on a plain red canvas design.

Lexi's Blue Hi Cut  Feiyues and my Red Plain Canvas Feiyues

                                       Lexi in her Feiyues                         Feiyues in a box

Lexi and I both love our Feiyues. She keeps jumping up and down in her shoes and who can blame her. These Feiyues have crazy soft soles (they're kung fu shoes) and I would love to get more but maybe I'll wait until I get a chance to get to Shanghai to get them on the cheap. Here's hoping!


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! If you are into matching shoes, Pairendipity has the most adorable shoes that are also coordinated for Mother and Daughter. www.pairendipity.com

    ReplyDelete